Thursday, February 20, 2020

DCWV Rock Star Stack and Layla's in Nashville

Hello and thanks for stopping by to check out my scrapbook layout.  I love this DCWV stack.  I have a couple of them.  It was really fun creating the strips along the sides of this layout.  I got to use a lot of various printed papers.  I cut the fussy cut the flags and license plates. 


Here is the sketch I used from the Creative Memories World Wide Virtual Crop


Please forgive my slang for South Broadway not sure if it is used this way or not but I was running out of these letters, so it worked for the layout.




Page two contains the same inked strips and die cuts.  The layout is simply mirrored so I used different background papers as to not completely wash out the photos.





I inked all the edges of each strip. It was time consuming but worth the effort.



 I used old Creative Memories music note die cuts along with record die cuts I made myself.  When I purchased the die set years ago I made the juke box and haven't pulled it out since.



Ingredients:
DCWV Rock Star stack
Creative Memories sticker letters
Creative Memories music note die cuts
Sizzix record die cuts from Jukebox die set
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking inks

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment