Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs with Atlantic Hearts Sketch

It's time for a new sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.    This one was such a fun one!  I found the perfect papers and dies for this sketch.  The umbrella die I used has a couple of different decorative options and I tried a each on the different cards.


Here's the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.


All the patterned paper is from the Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs collection.  I used a Spellbinders nesting die to frame the stamped sentiment and the next larger size for the layer.  I used black washi tape for my stripes.


This umbrella insert was an embossed filigree I inked to highlight the dimension.




I created an entire set since this was such a great sketch and I love the variety of rainy sentiments from Happy Little Stampers. I won a challenge one month and used my winning gift certificate on this awesome set.



Ingredients:
Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs papers
Our Daily Bread Designs Umbrella die
Happy Little Stampers Rainy Days sentiment
Colorbox Black pigment ink
Spellbinders Labels Twenty two
washi tape
various papers  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful collection of cards! I love the papers you used. They couldn't have been more perfect!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. I love the colours.Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that beautiful umbrella paper and you've made it into such a lovely card(set). thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete