Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My Mind's Eye Bluebell with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It's time for a new sketch over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  I love how I used up several scraps from this My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell collection.  I used a a pretty universal thank you sentiment to complete this card.




Here's the sketch.


A close up of the cluster.



Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6x6 paper
Tim Holtz Saying Stuff sentiment
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Amaretto

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html until 3/31x

 Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch 
challenge.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment