Monday, August 16, 2021

Cricut Simple Pop Up Cards-What's Kraken?

Good morning and welcome to the Bitten by the Bug 2's Under the Sea challenge.  I used the Cricut Pop Up Cards What's Kracken?  card to comply with the theme.  This project used the score tool and a pen in addition to the basic cutting blade.



I found an assembly video HERE that helped a bit with placement of the tentacles.  She also suggested using the negatives for decoration on the front of the card which I did but forgot to take a photo.


Ingredients:
Cricut Simple Pop Up image
Bazzill card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:








Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with Bitten by the Bug 2's Under the Sea challenge for the next two weeks.

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Love, love this card. Also today I learned what a kraken is, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card with dimension. Made this once myself.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop up cards are so much fun, fun to open to find the surprise inside! Love these tentacles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pop up card, I'll look for it. I would use it for a guy card and put a big fish or other sea creature on the front. Lots of possibilities - great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too darn cool. Love that kracken! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I'm definitely not using my cricut enough! LOL This is a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I must make this card. It is great and I love the sentiment...lol What's Kraken! HA HA HA There's so much in DS that we'll never get to. Dorlene DTmate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pop up design. Great entry for the Get Creative Challenge

    ReplyDelete