Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Slimline Retirement card for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Today I have for your consideration a slimline card created for the latest Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I recently created this card for a coworkers retirement. I very much enjoyed stacking up all the flowers as I knew I would give this at the party and not have to mail it.


Here is the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:



Ingredients:
Stitched Hex dies
Tutti Slimline Stitched rectangle dies
Blooming Marvelous Hydrangea sentiment stamp
My Mind's Eye Jen Allyson Unforgettable Firsts paper
Flowers and brads
misc papers and card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for the next week.

Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the brad details you added to the flowers.

    Thanks for sharing your Sketch project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine zauberhafte Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

    LG Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoroughly beautiful card. The smattering of bling is a terrific touch.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete