Monday, April 25, 2022

Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette and Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my latest Sketches in Thyme inspiration.  I am continuing to scrap my newest niece. Scrapping kiddos is so much fun.  I give all the pages to mom for her own scrapbook.


Here is the sketch.


I love creating clusters.  They are so much fun. These Creative Memories Power Palettes came with paper flowers, glossy stickers, labels, tags and paper ribbon.  Lots of fun to sprinkle around.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Fabulous Power Palette

Play along until the end of the month with Sketches in Thyme.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it though? I adore scrapbooking kids as well, though as there are no little ones in our immediate family (or even quasi-immediate, for that matter) at the moment, I usually opt for pics of myself and/or my siblings when we were little.

    This is such a sweet, upbeat layout. Love how you utilized orange paper to tie in with her cute little orange headband.

    Wishing you an enchantingly wonderful Beltane season,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete