Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Stampin Up with My Mind's Eye and Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Hello, it's time again for my Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge inspiration. I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad and paired it with some solid paper, washi tape and gems.  Pretty easy card accented with a nice flower and stamped sentiment.


Here's the sketch:





I layered fabric flowers with a nice sturdy decorative brad.


Ingredients:
My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell 6x6 paper 
Stampin Up Pedal Pusher sentiment
Modern Label punch
Anna Griffin Chocolate ink
Fabric flowers and brad
gems


Don't forget to play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card and utilization of an ombre colour scheme. It is rich and warm - and, fittingly then, instantly made me think of coffee. :)

    Sunny hugs & joyful start of May wishes,
    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete