Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Fourth with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Good day and welcome to my blog on this American Holiday.  This morning I am using the latest sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge. I am fond of making two-fer's but this sketch was a no brainer to create two considering the diagonal cut in the papers.


Here is the sketch.


Here's card number two.  I have to say how impressed I was with myself for using some extremely old paper...I mean this has to be close to 20 years old. Ya, I am a hoarder but it feels so good to use it up!!!


It's hard to determine in the photo but the white fiber has some shiny elements.




Ingredients:
Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Old Glory and Movers and Shapers Mini Old Glory
My Favorite Things Double Stitched Ovals
EK Success Fiber Adornments
misc papers and card stock

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along with this great sketch until Sunday at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Thanks for reading my blog today.

Alicia


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a beautiful bunch of cards with loads of stars! Love this very patriotic card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge-Kathy DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Súper pretty cards 👏👏👏
    Congrats Alicia, have a great day ☺️

    ReplyDelete