Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tim Holtz Simple Plaid and Kindred Stamps Make Limoncello for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I was in a bright and cheery mood when I created this card.  I have a friend who makes limoncello regularly.  This would be perfect for her. I had yet to use my Tim Holtz Plaid die and I thought it would be a great twist on the sketch.  I cut this out of white paper which set the way for a small print pattern paper.  I found this lovely lemon paper in my stash.  I have no idea what brand it is.  I searched my stash (on Evernote) and found the lemon's in this Close to my Heart set.


Here is the sketch:


Here's a close up of the details. I stamped the lemons with Stampin Up pens to keep the yellow and green separate.  I used the green to stamp the Kindred Stamps sentiment.  I then die cut it with a stitched sentiment strip. 


Ingredients:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Simple Plaid die
Close to My Heart One in a Melon
Stampin Up Daffodil Delight and Call me Clover ink
Kindred Stamps Sea Monster's sentiment
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Sentiment Strips
papers from stash

I would like to enter this in the following this card in the following challenges:



Play along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia


1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love lemons and I do love limoncello, so this is fun all round for me!

    ReplyDelete