Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Stampin Up and Cheery Lynn card for Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge

Welcome to my blog today.  I have a clean and simple card for you today using the latest Atlantic Hearts challenge sketch.  I went pretty CAS today, although if you follow me you know I can't resist my inky edges, otherwise CAS.  I used a very 3 dimensional flower as I plan on hand delivering this card.  I thought that transformed the otherwise simple card into an attention grabber.




Here's this week's sketch.



Ingredients:
Stampin Up Oh So Ombre 6x6 papers
Stampin Up Blossoming Basket stamp sentiment
Stampin Up Blackberry Bliss ink
Cheery Lynn Designs Mehndi Botanical Stem dies
Quick Quotes Powderpuff chalking ink Green with Envy and Brandywine
Mark Richards flower stickers
white card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:




Play along with Atlantic Hearts challenge until Sunday.



Thank you for stopping by today.

Alicia

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card; that dimensional embellishment is so pretty and perfect for our Tic Tac Toe Board! This is sure to lift the spirits and show care! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Alicia and perfect for out Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. The dimensional flower is gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing your project at September The Path of Positivity challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Alicia☺️👏 happy day

    ReplyDelete