Monday, September 25, 2023

The War & Treaty Michael layout for Sketches in Thyme

Hello and welcome to this month's scrapbook sketch inspiration for Sketches in Thyme.  I have more photos from my Jamaican vacation.  These are photos of Michael from The War and Treaty.  I began with black card stock, added lots of manual die cuts and a little ink splatter.


Here is this week's sketch by Bev Code.


I spattered Tattered Angels Money Bags shimmer spray around before I mounted any of the photos or die cuts.


I fussy cut the shadow for the microphone die cut.


I used the Sizzix David Tutera Eucalyptus & Flourish Stamp and Die set to create my foliage clusters.  I cut from several fancy papers including vellum.


I inked all the edges prior to adhering to my base.


I cut the Amy Design Music Border die from metallic silver card stock.


Ingredients:
Amy Design Music Border die
Sizzix David Tutera Eucalyptus & Flourish Stamp and Die set
Stampin Up Shaded Spruce ink
Tattered Angels Money Bags shimmer spray
misc card stock including Bazzill Blue Topaz Gemstone and Recollections Blue Swirl
Stampin Up vellum die cuts

Play along with Sketches in Thyme over on our Facebook Group until the end of the month.
Thank you for stopping by.

Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment