Sunday, November 19, 2023

Creative Memories Delight Power Palette with The Scraproom Sketch

I am all about using sketches and scrapbook collections to get it done quickly.  This is helping me breeze through scrapping by sweet neice (and nephew).  I have reached way back in my stash to these old Creative Memories collections.  These were really great products that have truly stood the test of time.  Adding some shimmer spray and a sketch brings this product into this decade. When I saw these photos this paper collection immediately came to mind.  


Here is the The Scraproom blog sketch I used.


My first steps to create this were to tear the pink paper and splatter and spray with shimmer mist.  I let that dry over night but before I retired for the night I cut the triangles from scraps and mats. I also circle cut my photo. The next morning I came back and inked all the edges and adhered together.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Delight Power Palette paper, stickers and paper flowers
Creative Memories Custom Cutting System Circles
Blue shimmer spray

I am entering this in the following challenges:



Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout! Love the pretty papers to really showcase such a sweet photo. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Darling photo. thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge

    ReplyDelete