Saturday, November 25, 2023

Echo Park Twas the Night Before Christmas for Sketches in Thyme

Welcome to my monthly inspiration for Sketches in Thyme. While I am as of today in bandages, I have been scrapping all month long pics of my neice and nephew.  I had this photo from last year's stack of prints.  It was so perfect I had to scrap it and since last year I have acquired some bits and pieces of this Echo Park Twas the Night Before Christmas scrapbook collection.


Here's the sketch from Sketches in Thyme Facebook page.


I purchased a few papers and several embellishment packs from Indigo Hippo, my favorite creative reuse store.  




Ingredients:
Echo Park Twas the Night Before Christmas collection
Colorbox Cat's Eye ink for edges

If you would like to play along there is a prize this month at Sketches in Thyme.  A $10 gift certificate to A Cherry on Top and a chance to be a guest designer for the month of January.
Play along with us using this sketch please make sure you upload it in the correct album to be counted. The deadline for uploading your layout is the last day of November.


Thank you so much for stopping by.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment