Friday, November 10, 2023

Creative Memories Primary Art layout with Sketch N Scrap November sketch

I have been crafting up a storm in anticipation of my upcoming surgery and subsequent recovery when I won't be able to craft.  Every year I scrap pages of my nephew and neice for my SIL.  I won't get as many done considering I won't be able to craft the month before Xmas but I will be completing as many as possible.  


Here is the sketch from Sketch n Scrap that I used.


What a precious memory.


Ingredients:
Creative Memories Primary power palette paper and stickers including Elementary school, High school and Zoo packs
Creative Memories sticker letters

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:



thank you for reading today.

Alicia




7 comments:

  1. What a sweet thing to do for your sister- in- law. Hope you have a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. The first hand was not too bad for getting back to normal tasks but crafting needs a bit more finesse.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable layout! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap. Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

      Delete
  5. Darling scrapbook page. So glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete