Monday, March 25, 2024

DCWV Stardust Stack: Flanders layout for Sketches in Thyme

Good morning sunshine! Today I am scrapping some of the few photos I like of myself.  These are from a dinner in Flanders, CT. It's a trip we took in 2020 so you know those smiles, laughter and sharing meals with friends were few and far between.  I used DCWV Stardust Stack papers and from there I picked up whatever I had in my stash that worked to embellish.  Of course, I was inspired by my monthly sketch from Sketches in Thyme Facebook Group.


Here's the sketch.





Ingredients:
DCWV Stardust Stack
misc card stock and papers
gold doilies, gold chipboard sticker letters, tickets, fibers, sequins and various embellishments

Don't forget you can play along until the end of the month with any of our weekly sketches on the Sketches in Thyme Facebook group.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia







No comments:

Post a Comment