Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Sizzix Fold a long Rainbow card for Spring

Spring is right around the corner so I created a subtle bright rainbow to help usher in the new season.  I love rainbows and I love the wow of special folds.  This made all the more exciting by being a shaped card and all the more easy with the Sizzix die set.


I stamped this sentiment inside the card, but I can't for the life of me figure out the set from which it came.





Ingredients:
Sizzix Card Fold-a-long Jen Long Rainbow
misc papers and card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:










Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful fun fold card! I love the rainbow and the sweet sentiment. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card design! Wonderful textures in the papers and the little stars are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the subtleness of the rainbow as a change from bright. Nicely done! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases and hope to see you again.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is such a unique design, it's so fun! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautifully designed card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shaped card, I love the rainbow. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete