Thursday, March 28, 2024

Scrapbook.com Hello Sunshine Bunny card

 Hello Sunshine!  I am so excited about this card.  I created this card after taking this class as part of SBC Fest 2024.  The possibilities of this Scrapbook.com Rabbit die set are infinite.  I am sending this to my niece and nephew. I hope they display these cuties. I made it an easel card so it would be easy to display. I never make easel cards. It was super easy and I appreciated the challenge of designing for a different fold.


Here's a close up of all my die cutting.  I used the Scrapbook.com papers for most of the die cutting, however, the grey of my boy bunny is out of my stash as is the black, white and pink papers.


I stamped the sentiment inside.  I also stamped the carrots and fussy cut each piece.  Scrapbook.com is coming out with the matching die set soon.  You know, I will have to have it!


Ingredients:
American Craft Pine pigment ink (carrot foliage)
Ranger Archival Russet ink (carrot)
Momento Tuxedo Black ink (sentiment)
Quick Quotes Feather Gray Powderpuff chalking ink
misc card stock

All the Scrapbook.com product came from the SBC Fest bundle kit available HERE and let me tell you it is a bargain!  Of course, there's more accompanying product that I need to now purchase.  LOL

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! And a great easel card with that sweet bunny couple! What a stunning card! Thank you for sharing your beautiful project with us this week at the Creative Creases Fun Fold Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly couldn't tell you never make easel cards because this one looks AMAZING! Your niece and nephew are going to be delighted by this adorable bunny card! And that punny sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for sharing your Easter easel card with Creative Creases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The kiddos will love them. I see more easel cards in your future! Thank you for sharing your fun project on the Creative Creases Fun Fold Challenge,
    Rae in Reno, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Such cool die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Food challenge.

    ReplyDelete