Sunday, August 4, 2024

Hot off the Press Steampunk Train Ride layout as August Lasting Memories Guest Designer

Hello and welcome to my post today as guest designer for Lasting Memories. I am so excited about all the fun challenges this month. The first challenge this month is LM #713 - The Games of the XXXIII (33rd) Olympiad - create two or more clusters of three+ embellishments on your layout.  I did all that on one page but continued the cluster them on page two as well.


Here is the sketch I used from the Creative Memories latest Virtual Crop.


A close up of the title and cluster #1  I stamped a train image from a very old Stampin Up set All Aboard.  I added some brads and button like embellishments.



I used some borders I had laying around. I am in the midst of organizing said borders.  It seems like border packs just get piled up in my craft room if they don't match a collection.  I decided to put them in sleeves in my scraprack under borders. I think I will be flipping through a lot once I get them all organized.  Then I added puffy stickers I procured at the Dollar Tree.


More Bo Bunny brads and Crafter's Square puffy stickers in this cluster.


I stamped and lightly colored another train image for the other page.  I have some miscellaneous ephemera on the pages too.


The last cluster utilizes an old stamp some ephemera and more brads and buttons. 


Ingredients:
Hot off the Press Steampunk paper pack
7 Gypsies Camden Paper:  Greenwich
Basic Grey Heritage Elements stickers
Bo Bunny Et Cetera and Cambridge Icandy Brads
Not Just for Boys embellishments
Crafter's Square puffy stickers
My Mind's Eye Happy Days die cut borders
Creative Memories Black sticker letters
Stampin Up All Aboard train stamps
Momento Tuxedo Black ink
Copic marker BV23
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Kokomo ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along all month with Lasting Memories Scrappy Olympics 33rd Olympiad challenges.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment