Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Creative Memories Mediterranean Market Layouts

I just recieved my new Mediterranean Market Paper Pack and Sticker packs.  I have used all three in this layout.  Logan and my Dad took a trip to Key West, Florida.  Logan @ age 10 took all of these pictures.  I think he did a pretty good job!  I used a CM tearing tool to tear 3 of the patterned papers from the kit and used the CM Green cardstock.  I matted the photo with the embossed yellow paper.  The photo doesn't do it justice.




On page two of the layout I also used the tearing tool and green cardstock to make a folded half page to add more pictures.  I used the leafy patterned paper for the full page.


Here is the door "open".  This is a technique I am going to incorporate into my next class.


Partially "open"


Close up of the Mediterranean Market Letters and a leafy sticker.


I filled this page up with pictures, the background is a patterned paper.  I used the embossed yellow paper to mat the photo and the embossed turquoise paper to layer the sticker Logan received on the tour he took around Key West.


Page two is also filled with pictures.  I used the embossed turquoise paper and a torn strip of patterned paper with some sticker embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment