Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Washington, D. C. layouts

I found some paper with Washington and Mt. Vernon on it perfect!

To make the second page I used Reminisce and the creamy color was the old Cherish Perfect Fit.  I embellished with Reminisce flowers and stickers finishing with brads from Hobby Lobby.  This is one of my fold out pages to place more pictures on the page.  I didn't take a picture of inside the fold on this one.

I used an overlay I purchased at Mega Meet in Michigan a couple of years ago. I knew I would get a chance to use it!  The red paper is the old Celebrate.

The grey is also from an old perfect fit palette, Mod I believe.  I just wanted some simple straight lines to mock the simpleness of the overlay.  I found these epoxy stickers at a scrapbooking store.


No comments:

Post a Comment