Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Key West Layouts

I used Storytellers Club paper from July 2011.  I found a random printed antique whitewash paper to make the mats.  I used thickers felt green alphabet for the titles matted on the above paper.  Bling is a new marbled style from Hobby Lobby's store brand.  I also used Yellow Bicycle overlay and miscellaneous ribbon.

Page two uses the same Storytellers Club paper reversed and the same ribbon and bling with another Yellow Bicycle overlay.  I fussy cut some of the waves.

I used the same paper (Storyteller's Club gives you four sheets of each style double sided paper in a monthly kit)  It also comes with matching die cuts that did not suit my needs.  Here I added some touch of Jolee's glitter fishes and another sticker sheet of glitter tropical stickers.  I matted all the stickers, one of those old school useful tips that I just recently saw on a dvd from I borrowed from the library.  I also used the new wave border maker cartridge with the Creative Memories Border Maker System. 

A close up of the waves border I made.  I used both the vanilla and blue bazill cardstock (always included in Storyteller's Club monthly kits) and layered the waves-love it!

 Page 2 of this spread uses the reverse of the paper, more of the matted Jolee's and matted miscellaneous matted glitter stickers.  I layered the bazzil cardstock, a Yellow Bicycle overlay and some of the Jolee's stickers.  More border waves!

Close up of the "porthole" I created.

No comments:

Post a Comment