Thursday, July 21, 2016

Sending Smiles: Camp Create Background Bonanza Challenge

Print
The final challenge for My Favorite Things' Camp Create is to create a background with various tiny stamps.  I used a couple of different sets of stars to create this background.  I first used Distress inks to create a night sky background.  I have been wanting to give it a try for a while.

I am pretty happy with my night sky.  I stamped the stars in Versamark and embossing in silver tinsel.  For the sentiment, I did the same as the last card.  I stamped in Versamark and embossed with Judikins black detail powder.  I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle and layered on black card stock.


Here's the first round of stamps all set up in my MISTI.


After embossing the first round I went back in with some of the simple stars to fill in the background.



Here's the two stamp sets I used.



Ingredients:
Distress inks:  Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Broken China
Hero Arts Shoot for the Moon stamps
Avery Elle stamps
Versamark ink
Sparkle N Sprinkle embossing powder Silver Tinsel
Our Daily Bread Designs stictched retangle die
white, black and glossy white card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Print

I finished Camp Create!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia



1 comment:

  1. Lovely creation and thanks for showing how you created it too. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete