Wednesday, August 31, 2016

DCWV Pet Stack with The Paper Players Sketch

I had another chance to play along with a couple of challenges before the end of the month.  I worked up some cute little cards as a gift for a friend.  She found this DCWV mat stack at a yard sale and purchased it for me!  How sweet, so I thought I would make her a couple of cards to give, she is a dog lover.  Here is another project I made for her.


My second card using the same papers and inspiration with a little variation.



Here's the sketch I used:



I also took inspiration from Give a Crafter a Cookie:



Ingredients:
DCWV Pet Stack
Quick Quotes Milk Chocolate chalking ink
Graphic 45 It's Raining Cats & Dogs stamps
Stampin Up Close to Cocoa
red card stock
Stampin Up Off White Flecked card stock (I can't remember the name and apparently this is no longer a current product~how's that for using up some old stash?)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

4 comments:

  1. That doggie paper is adoranle! Sweet cards....and cookies! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards!!! What a cute stack.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card , thanks for playing at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie , DT Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE...challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *Sorry this comment is so late! I am struggling to keep up with commenting and have trouble with the "proving I'm not a robot" stuff :O(
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete