Friday, August 12, 2016

Quick Quotes August Club Q Summer layouts and mini album

Good morning Quick Quotes readers, I have my creations from this month's August Club Q.  I believe my favorite part of  Club Q kits are the die cuts.  The flip flops in this month's kit are so stinkin' cute!  I added some ribbon and pearls after edging with Quick Quotes Chalking inks and they are just the perfect addition to these beach layouts and mini album.

I also added plenty of the die cut flowers included in this month's kit on this layout.  Create a flower is the August Challenge at Quick Quotes this month.  If you purchased this month's kit, the challenge should be a breeze!  If not, you can create your choice of flower project and share it with us at Quick Quotes.



Ingredients:

other:
The Paper Studio Glitter letters
misc sheer ribbon

On my second two page layout, I did add a couple of pieces of coordinating papers, but other than that all materials come straight from the Quick Quotes August Club Q!  I love the banner die cuts.




Ingredients:
Earth, Wind, and Fire 111 paper

I would like to enter this in the following challenge at Lasting Memories:





I used the leftover pictures of my niece to create a mini album for her.  I think she will love it!  I cut the chipboard into 4x6 pieces and covered with paper or a photo.  I used the final flip flop die cuts and rest of the die cut flowers. I used the ribbon that came with the Quick Quotes Club Q kit and a little from my stash.



Ingredients:

 Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. What colorful and cute creations. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layouts for your wonderful photos. Great use of the Lasting Memories rainbow colour challenge....thanks for playing along and congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete