Friday, August 25, 2017

Quick Quotes Back to School tag set

Hello,  Alicia blogging today.  I have created a cute Back to School tag set.  I used my Cricut and a mix of old and new Quick Quotes papers.  These were really easy and Quick Quotes papers cut like a butter on the card stock plus setting. I inked all the edges with Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink and then used a black sheer ribbons on the ends.


Here is each of tags I made individually photographed.

Upon completion I used a metal ring to clip them all together, however, I may give them each to different teachers as a fun welcome back gift. Quick, easy and versatile!


Quick Quotes products used:

other products:
Cricut Autumn Celebrations cart

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments: