Monday, September 11, 2017

Cricut Apple Thank You card

Good morning!  I managed to crank this card out this weekend on top of going to a wonderful music festival!  I had a blast but I was worn out yesterday.




Here's the sketch I used:



Ingredients:  
Cricut cart Recess
Creative Memories printed paper and brown pen
Stampin Up Gumball Green paper and ink
Stampin Up scallop punch and Sassy Salutations stamp
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle dies
corrugated kraft
white, red and brown card stock
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:














Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. All those patterned papers remind me of a yummy picnic! :)

    Thanks for joining us for our Johnny Appleseed challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, I love your papers.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge Blog Anything Goes with the optional theme of Thank You the sponsor is Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hugs Jackie (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and bright! More at fall card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love that big red apple! So perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love that big ole plaid apple and the bandana pattern in the background. Makes me think of a fall country fair! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super work. I love it.
    Thanks for sharing on the Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog last month. Hope to see you again this month.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    PS sorry I am so late with my comments!

    ReplyDelete