Saturday, September 23, 2017

Leafy Fall cards

I created another series of cards for a swap.  This one was a sketch swap and I was getting in the fall mood...that was last week, today not so much!  It's the first full day of autumn and it's 90 degrees!!!!  There are tons of leaves in my front yard from my black walnut tree...time for the kid to get raking!  



Here's the sketch I used.
No automatic alt text available.


I used several different sentiments on the different variations.  Basically, I pulled out all my fall leaves from my stash.  I believe the leaves on the first two cards came from a fall swap years ago.  I inked the edges but the shimmer mist was already in place.



This set of leaves was from my Kiwi Lane DT days.  I loved the shimmer mist so much, I sprayed these leaves, too.  I embossed all my sentiments.



I ran out the appropriate sized leaves after these first three cards and I still needed more for my swap.  I found a Martha Stewart two layer punch and went to town with my scraps of orange, yellow and brown papers.  I also sprayed these with shimmer mist.









I hope I didn't bore you with so many pictures, they are all the same but still different!

Ingredients:
Martha Stewart punch
Kiwi Lane leaf templates
pre-cut tags
scrap papers
Recollections doilies
Our Daily Bread Designs double stitched rectangle dies
Tattered Angels shimmer mist 
clear embossing powder
Anna Griffin chocolate ink
Close to My Heart stamps plus random from my stash
Quick Quotes Mocha Moma chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:







(no post since)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Your colors are so vibrant and beautiful for a fall card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Autumn card with wonderful texture elements. Thank you so much for joining us over at Scrap and Craft Inspiration. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love the gorgeous layers! Thank you for joining us at the Make My Monday challenges. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful fall cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional leaves” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete