Saturday, September 9, 2017

My Teacher Rules! Blog Hop with Connie Can Crop


Welcome to the 



MY TEACHER RULES
Blog Hop

School is in full force across the country and what better way to start the year than to celebrate those amazing educators that make it possible for kiddos to learn so much!
Thank you joining us in a day honoring all the hard working teachers out there!!

You should have arrived from Veronica's classroom, but if you need to start at the beginning of the line,
Connie Can Crop is the beginning of this back to the books blog hop

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/

One lucky winner will win $20 in SVG images of your choice

Be sure to check out her shop online HERE
Visit her on facebook HERE


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 9/13/17
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

It's time to get schooled!

And this little girl is the one to do it!

I cut her using Cricut Design Space's free images this week.  I used lots of scraps and inked the edges with Quick Quotes Midnight Confession.  I believe the dotted paper is SEI.


 I made a second card with a Cricut cut from Create a Friend.  I was looking for just the perfect paper to mat the image and I could not find anything in my stash.  I did find an old set of Creative Memories stickers (I used one here) with writing paper but it wasn't quite right for my project.  So I made my own!  I used the reverse side of the EP blue paper with Prisma pencils and a straight edge to lightly mark lines in blue and red to mimic writing paper.  I just love how it turned out. 



Here is a detail picture of the background I created.




Ingredients:
Girl:  Cricut Recess cart (free on Design Space this week)
Teacher:  Cricut Create a Friend
Frantic Stamper Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies
Echo Park blue/white paper
Cucumber shimmer card stock 
scrap card stock
Prisma pencils
Distress marker in lucky clover
enamel dots, button, ribbon
Creative Memories sticker


I am the last person in the hop!  Hope you enjoyed yourself!

Here's our amazing line up in case you get lost:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #62
due 11:59 P.M., Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

20 comments:

  1. Your little girl is darling! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute! I love them both. It was fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE cards!! Great background too!!

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very sweet cards. I love the images that you’ve used and the bright and cheery colours! :-)
    Thank you for entering our Use a Number Challenge at MAWTT !!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, I love the image of the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card for our number challenge, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Great cards, good luck with the MAWTT Challenge. Janice DT MAWTT http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your background paper on the second card is just great! Both cards are super cute and perfect for back to school. Thanks for joining the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I especially love the teacher one! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love these cards! That lol girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are adorable. Love both of them. tfs and for being part of this fun blog hop. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how wonderful! I forget about that Create A Friend cartridge. The girl is a great reminder of that. You did great work! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a Pre-K teacher I really appreciate and adore this ABC card! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cards, love them both! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are awesome back to school cards!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete