Friday, December 27, 2019

Bubbles at Swim School! Stick it Down December sketch

I hope you all (y'all where I am from) think my nephew is adorable as I do, I love scrapping that adorable smile and he gets to do the most wonderful things!  These bubble photos are amazing!  In using up my stash I found some old Storytellers Club die cuts in my summer container.  I found some wacky alpha stickers that may have been from a STC kit as well.


Here is the sketch I used from Stick it Down


I found some chipboard bubbles that I thought would look great embossed with an iridescent sheen.




Bubbles...



Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club die cuts
misc sticker letters
chipboard bubbles
Versamark ink
embossing powder


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used the sketch. The waves are such a striking feature.
    Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again this month!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to turn the sketch! I love the glittery bubbles, I always forget to use my embossing powder for more than stamping! Thank you for scrappin' with us! ~Melissakay SID Design Team

    ReplyDelete