Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Pool Time layout with The Scraproom Jumpstart Sketch

This has to be the most un-Christmas Christmas Day post EVER!  But not really, every year I scrap pages for my SIL of my nephew for her to add to the album I gave her.  So this is really an Xmas gift. I didn't get a whole year scrapped this time but you are gonna see a dozen or so layouts over the next few days.  My wonderful nephew is actually under the weather so sending healing vibes to him and I hope his Christmas is a good one.


Here is the sketch I used from The Scraproom blog


A close up of this cool dude just chillin'.  Love him!


Ingredients:
The Storytellers Club papers
misc card stock mostly Bazzill
Creative Memories Cutting system-circles and circle punches
misc star punch
Jillibean Navy Blueberry sequins
Creative Memories sticker letters
Kiwi Lane template 
Quick Quotes chalking ink

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment