Friday, December 13, 2019

Pink & Gold Season's Greetings

Good morning, more holiday cards to show off.  I found this sketch and used some of the pink and gold Cricut images I had cut for the latest challenge-Pink & Gold Holiday Glam open until 12.22.19.  This simple sketch was perfect to highlight my cuts.


Here is the sketch from I used from Hand Stamped Sentiments:


I used Anna's Christmas Kitsch for this sled image.  



This card uses Close to My Heart Artistry cartridge tree image.  Both cards were pretty simple and using my MISTI worked great for stamping the sentiment multiple times.


Ingredients:
Close to My Heart Artistry cartridge (tree)
Anna's Christmas Kitsch cartridge (sled)
Gold foil paper
Pink shimmer paper
Gold vellum
Gold sparkle washi tape
Fiskars Seasons Greetings sentiment stamp
Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment ink
white card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today

Alicia

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! The tree card is my favorite. It's just my style.

    Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are elegant and beautiful. Love the rich colors. Thank you for participating in our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards. I love pink and gold for Christmas. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that sleigh image - it looks so magical. I love your goddess - I make goddess soaps that look very similar. Thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Love how the 2 go together. That sleigh is so fun. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink and gold together! These are great designs that showcase your inspiration sketch wonderfully! I especially like the sleigh cutout :D Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete