Monday, April 27, 2020

Classic Disney Flowers~Bitten By the Bug 2's Flowers Challenge

Flowers! yep, when I searched flowers in Cricut Design Space this precious character appeared.  I though perfect to make a card for my nephew.  Since I lost that Abby Cadabby card for Valentine's I definitely owe him one.


I used a couple of Cricut cut mats on which to layer Flowers.  I used the more masculine colors from the cut to suit a card for my nephew.


Indgredients:
Cricut Classic Disney, Elegant Edges, Anna Griffin Seasonal Soirees
Quick Quotes Powderpuff Chalking ink 
misc card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:





Thanks for visiting and don't forget to play along with Bitten By the Bug 2's Flower challenge for the next two weeks.

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. Flower! Love, love, love this! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this image. Your nephew will love this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that this popped up when searching "flower". It is adorable and makes me want to make some things some of those Disney characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! This is so cute! I love all things Bambi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fun card - love that little character.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card. A very sweet image. Thanks for playing along with Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Turned out very nice. I’ve used this cut before, can’t go wrong with Disney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete