Friday, April 24, 2020

Creative Memories Vintage Chic Ryman Auditorium layout

This double page layout is of my trip to the Ryman Auditorium.  These photos are from the inside of the theater.  I started with the gorgeous 3-D music stickers.  I paired it with some pretty gold and white papers.  I made borders with other papers from the collection so everything coordinated beautifully. 


Here is the sketch I used from the Creative Memories World Wide Virtual Crop








A photo of my set list.



Ingredients:
Creative Memories Vintage Chic Power Palette including papers and embellishments
Creative Memories gold metallic sticker letters
Jolee's sticker embellishments
gold paper
gold washi tape

I would like to enter this layout in the following challenge:


F-flourish
L-layered stickers
O-one tab embellishment
W-washi tape
E-embossed paper
R-Ryman Auditorium
S-setlist
Thanks for stopping by 

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful 2-pager and love the gold elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete