Monday, April 20, 2020

Unity Willow Girl-Peace Out card

I was able to play a little in my studio this weekend.  I checked out some sketches and played along.  First up is this simple and versatile one.  I have the DCWV Tie Dyed stack on my desk and this was the perfect use of scraps from some other cards I created.


Here is the sketch:


I splashed some shimmer mist on the background to add another element.  Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade matched the orange in the peace symbols perfectly.


Ingredients:
DCWV Tie Dyed stack
Unity Willow Girl sentiment
Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
Heidi Swapp Hot Pink glimmer mist
white card stock


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely CAS card. I like it's retro feel. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete