Sunday, September 5, 2021

Kindred Stamps Rock On - Happy Birthday Freddie

Today I want to celebrate what would have been the 75th birthday of this legend. I actually made this card for a friend and he loved it.  I am super happy about the renewed interest in Freddie thanks to the movie, Bohemian Rhapsody.  That reminds me of the scene from Wayne's World in the car...lol  I really wish I owned that Kindred Stamps set.  If you are about my age I don't need to say anymore, if not here's a video.


I colored my image to match a photo, next time I will change up the clothing colors.


I threw it together pretty quickly but I like how it turned out.


Ingredients:
Close to my Heart Rock On stamp set
DCWV Rockstar paper stack
Stitched Hex dies
Frantic Stamper Stitched Corner Cut tags
misc alcohol markers including Spectrum Noir Pewter
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
silver card stock

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:










Thanks so much for stopping by

Alicia

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I too love Queen and Freddie and had no idea there was a Freddy stamp out there! Just really cute and love how you have "framed" him right front and center! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Alicia, beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along at Lost Coast Designs and have a fun week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card and ode to one of the most talented, inspiring musical legends of all time.

    Autumn Zenith �� Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card-loved Freddie and Queen! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card, for sure! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and a wonderful movie. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete