Sunday, September 30, 2018

Quick Quotes Private Reserve Page Kit completion Part 2

I thought it would be fitting since I am away at the 2018  Quick Quotes Mini Reserve  in Conyers, GA I would post last year's kits I have completed recently.  While there last year I knew during classes some of these layouts would go in my wedding album.  I mean how lovely is this flourish and flower cluster?  The kit I am using is Together Premier Page Kit.  It contains four layouts with all the die cuts and embellishments you need to create a detailed and beautiful layout.


The only change I made to this layout was to reverse some of the papers.  Isn't is great that you have that option with all these kits.  From the background sheet to all the paper die cuts, every one has an equally beautiful print on the reverse side.


One tip I have when completing Quick Quotes Page Kits is to keep all the pieces when punching out the die cuts.  This set is one example where you are using both parts of the die cuts.  


On this layout my photo was horizontal instead of the vertical photo on the original design.  I simple turned the mats 90 degrees from the original  I kept all the elements in the same position.


I inked up the chipboard with Bora Bora and Sandy Shore Powderpuff chalking inks.


On the final page of the four, I reversed some of the paper circles.  Otherwise this layout is spot on the original design.  I loved it so much.  



Quick Quotes products:
Powderpuff chalking inks:  Bora BoraSandy Shore, and Navy



Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you are having as much fun as I am today.

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment