Thursday, April 25, 2024

Pink Paislee Travel layout for Sketches in Thyme

It's time for my monthly inspiration for Sketches in Thyme.  Join us at over on Facebook to play with this sketch or any of the other three for April. You have until April 30 to play along. Now I will tell you a bit about my take on the sketch.  I decided to mimic the stripes with strips of paper from a Pink Paislee collection.  I fussy cut several images and put them on pop dots for embellishments.  I also added die cuts and hand made tags.


Here is the sketch.









Ingredients:
Pink Paislee
Spellbinders August 2020 Around the World dies (airplane)
Heart globe die 
arrow paper clips
tag made with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks
Foiled tag
Bramblefox travel icons
sequins
misc die cuts
travel ephemera 


No comments:

Post a Comment