Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Stampin Up Label Love and Artisan Punch with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog today.  I like to keep some premade backgrounds in my stash and I ran across this embossed card.  I thought it would be a perfect compliment for the current Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  


Here is this week's sketch. It is so versatile.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment.  Then I punched it with the coordinating punch.  I used pop dots to allow for room to loop my fiber under it.  I distressed the top of the embossed background with some copper ink to highlight a "happy".


Here's a close up of my sentiment.  My banner is on a thick paper with specks of glitter inside.  I chose the embossing powder to match the flecks. I finished the card off with copper fiber and stars.



Ingredients:
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder
Stampin Up Label Love stamp (age about 10 years)
Stampin Up Artisan Label Punch
Brillance Cosmic Copper ink
Ranger Embossing Tinsel: Copper
Stampin Up Sizzix Banners Framelits
Stampin Up Elements: Stars
Stampin Up Copper fiber
misc card stock and papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:









Play along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge until Sunday.


Thank you so much for reading my blog today.

Alicia

 

3 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sketch works so well for this birthday card, love how it turned out! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I like how you distressed the "happy" to make it stand out a bit more. Thanks for the tip about using pop dots to allow the twine/cord under the element. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete