Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Scrapbook.com Yeehaw and Disco dies with Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge

Yeehaw and welcome to my blog today.  I have had the most fun playing with my Scrapbook.com SBC Fest purchases.  This is one of the first cards I created even prior to the classes.  I loved this set so much I had to start playing.  The classes at SBC Fest added so many more layers to my ideas for this set.


Of course for this card, I am using this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.


I had a fun time creating the different layers of the hat.


Ingredients:
Scrapbook.com Yeehaw word dies
Scrapbook.com Disco shape dies
Karen Burniston Farm Edge #1097 dies
Kindred Stamps Sentiment Strip dies
Spellbinders Oval die
misc papers

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:






Don't forget to play along until Sunday with Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge.


 Thanks for stopping by

Alicia

9 comments:

  1. What fun die cuts! Brilliant use of them for the sketch, Alicia. And thank you so much for sharing your project at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is such fun, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the elements in this fun layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alicia: Howdy! and yee-haw for coming up with a western ranch look for the sketch! I wouldn't have come up with this! Marvelous! We always love seeing western flair! Thanks for sharing at FQGS! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the use of the sketch for your western ranch design. The fence and cowboy hat work perfectly! Thanks for sharing! Bec Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card and take on the sketch.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Alicia! Love the great die cuts. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete