Monday, February 24, 2014

The Paper Loft February Sketch

 Good morning!  Today I have my take on this month's sketch from The Paper Loft.  I have used papers from the Island Breeze collection.  I used some cricut cuts, the flower is from CM Reminisce Accents and the blue paper is cut with Elegant Edges.  I chalked the edges with a Versa Magic Aegean Blue teardrop.  I punched with the SU curly label punch and stamped the senitment with an old SU stamp (no longer with the original set).



Close up.  I added some pearl bling.  I made this card for a friend.  I hope it brightens her day!

Here is the link to The Paper Loft's challenge:


 
I am also entering this in the Fabulous Cricut challenge All about you!  Because CM Reminisce is the first Cricut cartridge that I fell in love with...
 


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card, I really like the pearls and sparkle you added! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the flower. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, I really love the colors. Thank you for playing with us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete