Monday, February 10, 2014

The Paper Loft Snowflake cards

I have used The Paper Loft Shades of Gray for these elegant winter cards.  I have added a beautiful metal and rhinestone flower brad, lace and tiny bling in the center of the snowflakes.  The sentiments are from the Winter accessory sheet.  The paper is Silver lining and I have also highlighted the snowflakes with a Gelly Roll Glitter pen.

 
Close up

 
On card number two I have added glitter dots in white to the center of each snowflake.  On this card I added some sheer ribbon and some white rick rack that I added some iridescent stickles to the top.
 
 
Close up.

 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The colors are simple and elegant! Thank you for joining the Stampin Royals Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete