Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Scrapbook Blessings Club ATC Love is in the Air Challenge


Another Valentine's!  This time I am participating in the Scrapbook Blessings Club challenge "Love is in the Air" and they provided a video tutorial on making ATC's.  I already make ATC's but I still learned some great tips from the video.  Here's the link:
 
 
 
 
I often use "spare parts" for making ATC's.  Here I have used a sentiment leftover from my tin man Valentine's card.  You can see it here:
 
 
I also used some musical washi tape, a glitter heart from Recollections, a metallic rub on and CTMH chocolate stamps, yum!  I used Mix'd media leather to stamp it and Judikin's chocolate twinkle to emboss.  I used an & from Creative Memories sticker letters.  The background is spritzed cardstock.
 

 
 
 
On this one I used some bling and ribbon from Recollections.  Glitter ribbon from American Crafts, more metallic rub on's, and other odds and ends from my scrap pile.
 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
 

10 comments:

  1. This looks like a little mixed media ATC. Well done! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Sweet Pea Stampers 'Valentine's Day/Love' challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ATC thanks for sharing with SPS this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty love ATC you have made. It fits the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight well of “Valentine’s day/love”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ATC! Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous ATC!!! You get brownie points, lol!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. I hope you have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ***Scrapbook Blessings Club DT Call ends 2/22/14***

    ReplyDelete