Friday, February 14, 2014

Retro Sketch and Stampin Up Crazy, Mixed Up Love Card

Happy Valentine's Day!!
Here's my take on this weeks Retro Sketch:


I have used some old Creative Memories pattern paper and cardstock.  I stamped the SU Crazy, Mixed Up Love lava lamp stamp with SU Regal Rose.  I used a CM heart punch to create the hearts from CM paper and white linen cardstock.  The banner is glossy white as is the base of the card.  I have added some Recollections bling and MM brads.
 
On this card I stamped Regal Rose on glossy white cardstock:

 

On this card I stamped the Regal Rose on white linen cardstock.


Close up of stamp on glossy:
 








Here's the sketch from Retro Sketches:





I am entering this in the following challenges:

http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2014/02/retrosketches-101.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RetroSketchesAChallenge+%28retro+sketches+%3A+a+challenge%29 until Feb 14

1 comment:

  1. I just had to tell you thank you for your sweet comment on my retro sketch card the other day. You made me smile. And you made me laugh when I skipped over here to see your lava lamp card. Teehee. Boy, does that bring back memories!

    ReplyDelete