Monday, June 6, 2016

Let Freedom Ring! June Guest Designer at Connie Can Crop


I am pleased to be this month's guest designer at Connie Can Crop for the June challenge:


The challenge is to use red, white and blue rings (or circles) on your project.  I have for you a layout of my local MLB ballpark.  It is named for a hometown sponsor, Great American Insurance.  It is really neat to have skyscrapers towering on one side and the Ohio River flowing on the other.  On this day, my friend had passes to a special photo op event for season ticket holders and she knew how I loved to take pictures.  I didn't really know many players but got some great shots of her and her favorites!

I used Piggy Tales Yankee Doodle Dandy papers with my trusty Creative Memories circle cutter to create various size rings.  I layered the rings on a patterned paper with ring/circle design. The letters match perfectly because they came with the collection.  This Piggy Tales paper collection was a $3 score from my local thrift store.  It was an entire album kit with instructions, papers,  chipboard windows and letters.




  Here's a close up of my title.


Ingredients:
Piggy Tales Yankee Doodle Dandy collection: Doodle, Macaroni, Town and alphas
Creative Memories Circle cutting system
Quick Quotes denim and barn door red
white card stock

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to play along at Connie Can Crop this month open until 6/30.


I would like to enter this in the following challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you certainly rocked this challenge! I love this layout...how clever the way you used the circles. That ballpark is awesome...a great subject for this red, white and blue theme. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sure did a fabulous job for this. The pictures are outstanding and your layout design is wonderful.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete