Thursday, June 9, 2016

We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool HSN card kit

I promised my friend Sue at Sue's Crafts that I would post my experience with the We R Memory Keepers Fuse tool card kit from HSN.  She purchased the same kit.  She posted her cards  HERE.  I made about half as per the examples on the instruction sheet then after gaining some experience with the tool I ventured into my own designs.

Here's my entire set.


It took a minute to get used to the tool, but once you figure out the correct amount of pressure, you are pretty good to go.




These are my first shaker cards.  Of course, it is easier with the fuse paper.  I have yet to try it without the special paper.


I added some blue glitter to white and gold sequins in this shaker.


another view




This is one of my favorites.





My lines were a little wonky on some...this arrow didn't turn out as I had hoped.


I added my own pearl bling to several of the cards.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia









2 comments:

  1. GREAT cards, Alicia I love the way all of yours turned out. I haven't done the cards without windows yet.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so BEAUTIFUL card
    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete