Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap June layout sketch with Quick Quotes


This year is just flying by!  I can't believe we are now in the 6th month!  I have today's brand new sketch from Sketch N Scrap!


Here's the sketch:


Here's some close ups of the details.  I created the banner with my Stampin Up triangle punch.



I chalked the grungeboard letters with Quick Quotes Navy chalking ink.  I used Quick Quotes Barn Board chalking ink with a stencil to create the bricks.






Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Earth, Wind and Fire 101 and 107 available exclusively at Quick Quotes Private and Mini Reserves this fall
Quick Quotes Urban Oasis 105 (a brand new collection found in Quick Quotes Club Q kits and perhaps available soon)
TWC Mini Brick stencil
Quick Quotes Barn Board, Navy, Green with Envy chalking inks
Tim Holtz Grungeboard letters
Stampin Up triangle punch

Thank so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Have a great day!

Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and pic of your son. I really like the background you created.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete