Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Everything in between: Quick Quotes Serenade and Stuck?! sketch

Good morning readers!  Here's another lovely engagement photo page.  These photos were taken in Ringgold, GA where I have family.  I am also using the latest Quick Quotes Serenade collection that you will find at Quick Quotes Private Reserve and Mini Reserve weekend events this fall and a future Club Q kit.  I am going to the Atlanta class in October with my sister, I can't wait!  I suspect that will be my next trip to Georgia.  In the meantime enjoy some views of the old places in Ringgold.


Here's the sketch I used from Stuck?! sketches:




Close ups of my flowers also show the stamps I have tucked underneath.  One time I searched "stamps" on ebay not even thinking about postage stamps.  And contrary to my thought there are more stamps than just rubber!  I started exploring and found some interesting and inexpensive lots.  These are all postmarked and modern but still some very cool colors.  I did find some more expensive ones that are super neat but I suspect I shouldn't use them on a layout since they are "collectible" but I could come up with a way to display them...something to work on.




Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Serenade 100, 103 and 105 papers only available fall 2017
Tutti Stitched banner die
Creative Memories border maker
paper flowers and pearls
postage stamps

Photography credit to my awesome sister!  You can find more of her work on her business Facebook page.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia



4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just lovely! Love the use of the stamps with your flowers. Great layering! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love your colors, flowers and background. Gorgeous layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty page, your products are so perfect for your pics! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!Love the chic atmosphere!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

    ReplyDelete