Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dylusions Snarky card with Atlantic Hearts Challenge Sketch

Good morning!  Today is my inspiration for the latest sketch at Atlantic Hearts Challenge .  The stamp set I used has been on my wish list for quite sometime.  Every time I see it in the store I want it...finally I found it on clearance!  And....this sketch was so cute and fun and versatile I made two cards.  Both cards use the same Little Yellow Bicycle 6x6 Poppy stack but with entirely different color palettes.

This first version is very summery!



Here's the sketch:


 Image may contain: text

Here's my second card.  I love the greens and blues.




Ingredients:
Dylusions Clearly More Quotes stamp
Colorbox Doodlebug Tangerine and Limeade
Recollections Carnelian and Pesto pearl embossing powders
Spellbinders Stampin Up Banner and label twenty
Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy 6x6 stack
Quick Quotes Orange slice and Green leaf chalking inks

Thanks so much for checking out my card today and don't forget to play along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!


Alicia


12 comments:

  1. Just wait until you have grandkids, they know even more! Super cards, love the colour schemes. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love this sentiment. So funny and it made me laugh. Sometimes, you just need a great sentiment to make a great card. Congratulations on a job well done, and for sharing with us this week at the Mod Squad. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and a perfect sentiment!
    Thanks for getting CAS with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great quote! Love your cards, thanks for joining us at SoSS for our K is for Kids Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again!
    This time I am back to say thanks for joining Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers for our K is for Kids challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, my kids know everything too. Great color combos the yellow is my favorite because it feels circus themed, just like kids. Thanks for joining the Snarky Sisters for the Kids challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and sentiment. I guess thats my problem with technology. I don't have any (kids, I mean. LOL) Thanks for joining us at SOSS "kids" challenge. xxD (reining Queen)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card and oh so true. Thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood for the Kid's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't they? ;) Thanks for playing along with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our *K* is for Kids challenge.

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love a good sentiment from Dyan. Thank you for kidding around with the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards and never a truer sentiment was made.

    ReplyDelete