Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mayzie La Bird Freaky Fast Formula layout from the ScrapRoom

Good morning!  If you are a regular reader you might be wondering where are some layouts?  I don't think I have posted one yet this month...but don't worry I have been scrapping.  These are some pics of my niece and cousin's son.  I grabbed them from Facebook as I like to do since they all live 400 miles away.  I don't get to see all the little events like B in the role of Mayzie La Bird in Suessical, Jr.  Sure wish I could have been there, however, this layout is as close as I get and I think is it a beautiful way to celebrate my niece's important role.


So this is the second time I have tried the ScrapRoom's Freaky Fast Formula and I really do enjoy it.  You cut the papers to the sizes below and just play until it looks good.  So easy and using a nice collection of double sided papers makes it even easier.  

No automatic alt text available.

Here's some close ups.  I found this tiny lavender butterfly that was just the perfect touch.



I had a spritz fest with the Tattered Angels Ferrari Red Chalkboard spray ink.



Ingredients:
Quick Quotes Serenade papers exclusively available at Private and Mini Reserves (Fall 2017)
Quick Quotes Maraschino Cherry, Baby Blue and Very Berry chalking inks
white embossed flowers background paper
Martha Stewart red glitter letters
Tattered Angels Ferrari Red Chalkboard spray ink
red flowers, pearls and pearl brads
Spellbinders scallop circle die cut (layered in a flower)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alicia


1 comment: