Sunday, November 12, 2017

Lasting Memories November Guest Designer: Creative Memories Reminisce Family layout

Hello, today I am guest designing at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog .  I am still working on my wedding album.  With this layout I honed in on my mother's dress and used rich warm colors, it was an October wedding after all...




I found this Maya Road chipboard over the summer at Tuesday Morning, I believe.


I used Spellbinders ribbon/buckle charms to cut these shapes out of chipboard.  I then inked them up and heat embossed them for a shine and sturdiness.


Here's my wood veneer, I also inked it up a bit.


Ingredients:
Hot off the Press paper
Creative Memories Reminisce power palette
Recollections gems
wood veneer
Maya Road chipboard silhouette
die cut chipboard
Spellbinders buckle die
Cricut Soiree Olivia Fancy font

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:


For more recipes don't forget to play along at Lasting Memories Layout Challenge blog this month!

Alicia



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout. I like that you tied the colors of the layout with the colors in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout with a beautiful photo. Thanks for joining us at CHNC patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete